The Movement Card
The Movement Card is a research-based resource created to educate and inform all who have interactions with people moving in the public domain. The project started in Scotland through a collaboration between Parkour Outreach and Ukemi, and is now supported internationally by Parkour Earth to promote freedom of movement and support grassroots participation.
Below you can explore Parkour Earth’s Constitution (Memorandum & Articles of Association), the clear, practical and proportionate system that underpin the International Federation.
It includes our Objects, Values & Principles, as well as which setting out what the International Federation can do, who the members are and can be, how decisions are made and who is responsible for making it happen.
Use the guide on the right to help you read and understand the Constitution.
Tips for reading the Constitution
- The Constitution is a legal document and is required to use specific language.
- The Constitution is not a chronological document, thus the Memorandum of Association and the Articles of Association must be considered concurrently.
- The Constitution can be changed by the members at an Annual General Meeting (AGM) and/or a General Meeting.
- The Constitution can be independently verified by checking the public records held at Companies House in the UK relating to Parkour Earth.
- Download the pdf.
- If you want clarification on a particular clause, use the contact form below: